Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Return of Jack

Hey hey hey, long time no bloggin'. I apologize as I had a number of things going on, but you were in the quite capable hands of my newest associate, Sabrina. As you probably know by now, she's taken over the day to day running of my small book empire, affectionately known as Crosby Entertainment. Her experience in running a business plus her enthusiasm for helping me are two great qualities and I couldn't be happier.


The advent of Crosby Entertainment isn't the only cool thing happening. Since we last spoke, Pseudosynth Press has picked up my rag, The Electric Mile. Yep, another publisher actually wanted to be associated with my stuff. First and foremost, I want to thank CG and Jackie for bringing me into their family and helping me to achieve even greater milestones. What they've done for my book can't be underscored; they are the real deals.


Second, I want to encourage everyone to check out their entire library of awesomeness. If you pop over to www.pseudosnyth.com, you'll not only find me but a cadre of very talented people. Trust me, you'll be in for a rocking good time.


So yeah, a lot happened while I was away on one of my trips. New and improved copies of my books are on Amazon and are going to be out on paperback real soon. CG, Jackie, and Sabrina have done so much for me and I hope in 2017, you, the readers, reap the benefits.


-Jack


Sneak peek at the new paperback covers courtesy of Sabrina. For The Electric Mile paperback cover, please visit Pseudosynth Press at the above link. Please enjoy:




 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment