Monday, June 1, 2015

Book Sale this Week

Hey readers! Sorry for being MIA last week, I got a call for an emergency job and took it on short notice, but I'm back. I also come bringing good news. This week, from June 2nd - June 9th, Death Among Us is going to be on sale in the Kindle bookstore for 99 cents. ON top of that, on the 2nd and 3rd, Old War Stories will be free. I've lost my mind in the savings being given away here!

Well not really lost my mind, but I want to make it as lucrative as possible for everyone to try my books. I know my style isn't for everyone, but if you enjoy off the wall antics, a loose grip on reality, and lots of debauchery, I think I've got two stories for you. If you don't like that sort of thing, buy the books any way and give them as gifts to the degenerate in your life!

With all that being said, I really hope if you do download the books that you enjoy them. Also feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or just want to shoot the shit. Sound good? Good.

Until next time,

-Jack
jack.crosby25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment