Friday, June 26, 2015

reader interaction

Hi people, I'm back. Terrible confession, my laptop blew up. But jack, aren't you an IT guy?  No comments from the gallery. Anyway, I bought myself a new one and also a tablet because everyone needs one.

So how's everyone enjoying Old War Stories? I hope it's as good a sequel as you were hoping. I know I had fun writing it. Speaking of, I'm already planning out the third book. I won't start writing it anytime soon, but I am starting the outline process.

With that in mind, is there anything you guys want to see our stuff I should cut out? I have an idea of where Derrick is headed next, but I always appreciate reader input. Also if you comment down below, if it's a spoiler, mark it that way so others can avoid it if they haven't read OWS yet.

I'll be back next week with another crazy idea I'd like to share. Until then, I look forward to hearing from everyone.

-Jack
Jack.crosby25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment