Friday, October 30, 2015

I've finally done it... (Plus give-a-way information - Including a signed set of books)

I broke down yesterday and joined Facebook.  For years I've refused to break into the social media thing, for I believe it is pure evil.  That and I don't particularly like airing my personal life to the public.  But due to a recent event I've been invited to, I had to sign up.  And in the sea of endless Jack Crosbys, I put a picture of Death Among Us up as my profile picture, making it easier for anyone who wants to friend me to find me.


So, speaking at this event I've been invited to, in a few weeks the guys over at Two Dudes, Brews, & Books came up with a really cool idea - a re-launch event to get the word out about our books.  We'll be doing give-a-ways, trivia, contests and a bunch of other cool things.  For you Grimm's Reapers fans, I'll be giving away a few kindle copies of Death Among Us, plus to one lucky dude or dudette, a complete signed series of the Grimm's Reapers books.


To learn more about the event, friend my on Facebook as I'll update info as we get closer to the date, which is tentatively scheduled for November 12th from 11 to 4.  And thanks for being awesome readers!


-Jack
jack.crosby25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment