Friday, November 13, 2015

Thanksgiving

I know I'm a few weeks early, but considering my busy work schedule, I wanted to post this now.  2015 has been an awesome year with me getting three books from my head to Amazon.  I've met countless awesome people through both jobs, IT and writing.  Most importantly, I've made a lot of people laugh and smile with the stuff I write.


So this Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for everyone who has supported me.  I'm thankful for the countless people who email me just to say hi.  And I'm really thankful for the fact I get to keep living my dream.  I know this isn't the longest post in the world, but it's an important one.  I hope you all have a great holiday season and my next post will have something extra special for everyone.


-Jack
jack.crosby25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment