Thursday, June 29, 2017

Annoucement: The Electric Mile

So team, big announcement today. Earlier this year I had a book called The Electric Mile up on Amazon for a cup of coffee before pulling it down for various reasons. Today, I'm happy to report that The Electric Mile is back in business all thanks to the good people at Baronet Press Publishing. Casey McKay and her team have been fantastic to work with and I couldn't be happier that they took a chance with a story that I consider to be one of my finest.


With its release right around the corner, what I'd like to share with you guys today is the awesome cover that their designer, Craig, came up with for the book.



To me, this perfectly captures the video game like feel that the plot line has.

Before I go, I wanted to bring back the playlist I listened to while writing this book. Some of you might remember it from before, but for those who are new, here's the 14 song mix-tape I created to jam out to while dropping some words on pages:

The Electric Mile Soundtrack

Thunderstruck - AC/DC
Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zepplin
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
Creep - Radiohead
Here I Go Again - White Snake
War Pigs - Black Sabbath
Slow Ride - Foghat
Spirit in the Sky - Norman Greenbaum
Showdown - Electric Light Orchestra
Baba O'Riley - The Who
Volunteers - Jefferson Airplane
The Unforgiven - Metallica
Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce

I encourage you to get those songs through legal means and when you grab your copy here soon, jam out just like I did.

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow for the second part of the Friday Freebies with Jack, as we continue looking into the past of Derrick Grimm, aka Death!

Jack


No comments:

Post a Comment