Monday, June 5, 2017

Summer and Fall Schedule

Okay, okay! I get it. From all the emails I got after sending out my last blog, I am totally understanding of your guys' need to get concrete release dates for the revamped Grimm's Reapers series - now known as the Chronicles of Death.


*P.S. - I'm pretty sure some of you think I kicked your dog. I didn't kick your dog.


Demons in D.C. (prev. Death Among Us)
Release date: currently available right here: https://www.amazon.com/Demons-D-C-Chronicles-Death-Book-ebook/dp/B06Y2JG97K/





In the Nyx of Time (prev. Old War Stories)
Release date: June 6th. Preorder available here: https://www.amazon.com/Nyx-Time-Chronicles-Death-Book-ebook/dp/B0722XCWXP/





Abaddon Rising (prev. Feast or Famine)
Release date: August 29th




Sins of the Father (prev. Divide and Conquest)
Release date: October 31 aka Halloween aka my birthday



Hopefully that will ease some of the annoyance at all of this. And yes, by Christmas this year, we'll have the Volume 1-4 digest ready too, for those of you that prefer that style over four separate books. So get ready, for tomorrow the reaper comes once again, just In the Nyx of Time!


-Jack




No comments:

Post a Comment