Thursday, May 21, 2015

Old War Stories is Published!

After so much time and effort, Old War Stories is uploaded and being published on Amazon as we speak! A special thanks to my friend Elle who came over and powered through a 48 hour reading marathon with me to work out all the kinks and catch as many typos as possible. I'm incredibly stoked with how the story came together.

It's a bit more dark than Death Among Us, but I promise it has the same bad puns, terrible jokes, and sex filled scenes that so many of you loved the first time around. It also clocked in at about two thousand words longer than the original, so I'm happy about that as well. I'm fried to be honest. I go by back to work next week and I really wanted to get this done before I hit the road. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

I know this is short, but I'm exhausted. I'm calling it a night (well day) and hitting the sack. I'll be back either later tonight or tomorrow and I'll post the redone first chapter. Before I fall asleep, again thanks to all you awesome guys and gals who shared with me your enjoyement to Death Among Us and Old War Stories is dedicated to you.

-Jack
jack.crosby25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment