Thursday, May 14, 2015

Tara Reid - A Lesson in Marine Biology

I'm going home!! Well tomorrow I am, today I am going to use the hotel pool for some R and R. And writing, tons of writing. Before I get into the latest news for Old War Stories, let me plug my buddies' podcast. If you've never listened to Jeff and Jeremy on Two Dudes, Brews, & Books, you're a lot smarter than me. Yesterday, their new show hit the airwaves and 17 minutes later, I wondered what the hell happened.

They hit on everything from Tom Brady's air pressure obession to Tara Reid and Sharknado. Seriously, I'd never seen the clip where Tara thinks whales and sharks have sex to produce whale sharks, but its out there. In fact, here, copy and paste this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CNwrEtrYFM.

If you want to check out their shit show for yourself, here is that link for you too: http://twodudesbrewsbooks.podomatic.com/. The shows are quite funny and generally have an infomative theme to them. Plus every so often they plug me, which I greatly appreciate.

So on to important business; a major change has happened in Old War Stories. The plot wasn't quite up to snuff and something was really bugging me, so I went back and overhauled a character and his/her role in the story. This makes the story flow so much better and gives this guy/girl a much better chance to shine. That being said, I'm currently working on Chapter 22 (yep even with the overhaul, the story is still humming a long), so I envision a release date in the sooner than later future. When that happens, I'll give you guys a couple weeks notice with a chapter or two preview.

I think that's it from me. Next week, I'll be blogging from my own very own home which will be a nice change. Keep it real everyone and have a good weekend.

-Jack
jack.crosby25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment