Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Book 3 updates

Hey everybody, long time no blog.  I was on vacation for a week and a half and then I ended up taking a job in San Fran, helping an old friend of my dad's.  While all that was going on, I was still writing away on Book 3.


Honestly, I can't remember where we left off so I'll just take things from the top.  The title for book 3 is Feast or Famine and of course the titular Horseman will be making an appearance.  I don't want to say much about Famine's appearance yet, as it will be an important part of the story.


What I can tell you is the first part of the story takes place in Hell, as Derrick and a new ally are after an important artifact that will help out with another mission that's going on at the same time involving Derrick's brothers.  Of course in Hell, Derrick runs into more women problems (c'mon, Astrid is cool and all, but Derrick is well, Derrick).  The secondary female lead is an interesting character that might be even more manipulating (in a good way) then even Roxanne was.


Speaking of Roxanne, she still has an important part to play.  At the end of Old War Stories, you find out she's now in the employee of The Upstairs, specifically Michael.  She finds out her new charge will be on the scene in about 9  months...


I'm trying to instill both action, comedy, of course sex, and spin a tale that engages everyone.  I'm trying my best to keep this book light hearted and not take itself too seriously.  I have a clear path I want to go with everyone and that's helped out a lot.


I'm still on target for a Halloween release, hopefully.  Looking at my calendar, I have October 27th circled as my proposed release date, so we'll see.  The story kinda writes itself, but I don't want to rush things if it's not there.  Stay posted and I'll confirm that date a bit closer to time.<br>


I hope everyone has a great week and if you are new to the Grimm's Reapers books, I released a combined edition called Grimm's Reapers (clever, I know) on Amazon.  Buy or borrow, I hope you enjoy it.


Later,


Jack
jack.crosby25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment