Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Feast or Famine - Chapter 1

Morning people.  Over the next few weeks I'm going to put up the first few chapters of book 3 - Feast or Famine.  Everything is coming along nicely and the release date might actually be a bit sooner, definitely more towards the beginning of October.  Welp, enough of me and here's the reason your here:


Chapter 1 – You’re What?!




“Congratulations Derrick, you’re going to be a dad!”


I fell back on to the couch.  “Astrid, you can’t be serious?”


She rubbed her perfectly toned stomach.  “Oh I’m dead serious.  You knocked me up good.”


“Shit.”


Hey there, sorry I didn’t see you right away.  As you can see I’m dealing with a small crisis, namely the fact I got my girlfriend, Astrid, pregnant.  If you’re new to my adventures, I’m Derrick, also known as the Horseman Death.  Currently I’m living in Mexico out on some remote beach on the west coast with Astrid.


“Are you telling everyone about us?”


“Yeah, I’m getting to the part where I tell them about you.”


She winked.  “Don’t tell them too much.  They might get jealous of what you have.”


Astrid is a Nyx, a feline sex spirit.  Her other form is of a harmless housecat.  Some become lions or even tigers, like her brother.  Astrid was supposed to be the next queen, but after our ‘unfortunate’ visit, she’s stuck with me.


So here we are, just the two of us.  There used to be more, Roxanne the Lust demon and Veronica the angel were part of our little group.  Veronica’s probably back in heaven where she belongs, but poor Roxanne.  She was the first woman to ever really get me out of my rut of being a callous man-whore.


Then a cold hearted bitch named Sabrina ripped her from my life.  The bastard child of Beelzebub, the little witch mind-melted the Lust demon and I had to reap her soul.  I hope she got to go Upstairs.  She deserved that fate.


A hand brushed up against my ear.  In a low purr, “I can’t even begin to tell you how horny I am.”


“You being horny is what got us into this situation!  What do you think the angels are going to say once they find out I’m reproducing?”


She flopped over the couch into my lap.  I had to swallow real hard as she was only wearing a thong and one of my t-shirts.  “There are no rules against that.  Are there?”


I strained really hard to remember if anyone ever told me to keep my seeds from causing this sorta mayhem.  “I don’t think so, but I know it was probably most definitely discouraged.”


She booped me on the nose.  “Well I do enjoy a rule breaker.  Why don’t you stop fussing and give me a jolly good Rogering!”


“Did you just use a pirate sex euphemism?”


Licking my ear, “Did it work?”


If you know me at all, then the answer is a strong yes.  Picking her up, I carried Astrid back to our bed and tossed her down.  “I guess I don’t have to worry about any more of my little guys finding the mark huh?”


The way she landed, the shirt came up, really showing off her incredible abs.  “Mmmm, I’m going to fuck you good tonight Astrid.”


Using her foot, she hooked around my hip and pulled me down.  “Don’t you forget who’s in control.  And that’s Queen Astrid to you.”


He tan, toned legs wrapped around me, not letting me go.  Leaning in, we started kissing like teenagers in a car, our tongues going wild in each other’s mouths.  I worked my hands up under the shirt, her small yet firm breasts becoming putty in my hands.


As I pinched one of her nipples, she twisted in such a way that my stiffening muscle rubbed against the thin fabric of her panties.  I quickly unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall to the floor, freeing myself before I lost control.  As it touched the soft cotton, the feeling sends lightning bolts through me.


Astrid was not much for waiting.  Pulling the panties to the side, I slid right in with no resistance.  Her eyes rolled into the back of her head.  “Holy shit that feels good!”


The urge overcame me and I start thrusting as hard as I can.  All I want to do is empty myself into her again, not carrying what this has done before.  Her eager eyes gave me extra motivation not to let her down and fill her up with all the goodness I can muster.


Her yellow, feline eyes stare darts at me as she picks up the pace.  I grip on to her hips tightly, knowing what little control I still have is about to end.  As my orgasm comes, I shudder, emptying myself deep into her.  Sweat is dripping off my face as she clenches up and joins me in a shared moment of bliss.


Her feet unlocked and I fell to the cool bed, joining her.  “Damn, you’re a frisky little vixen aren’t you?”


“You like it, probably a bit too much.  However,” she propped her head up on her hand, “I couldn’t imagine another man filling those desires for me.”


“No other dick is allowed near you!”


She was joking, but always found my mock anger amusing.  “No other could replace you my love.  And now we have a truly shared connection, a child that we created!”


For Astrid this must’ve been the greatest thing since sliced bread.  For a female Nyx, becoming a mother is the ultimate ambition.  In their culture, you replace yourself, so most women hoped for a daughter.  Obviously it was too soon to tell what we were having, as I just found out about this a half hour ago.


We enjoyed the cool breeze that was blowing through the window, off the ocean.  The moon was starting to show in the evening sky and shined through the window as well.  The scene was downright perfect as we continued to lounge around.


“Do you think anyone will come find us?”


Her question was a good one and one that held heavy over us.  After we killed her mom and the Arch-Demon Astaroth, Michael, the Arch Angel said we would be needed in the future.  Since then, I haven’t heard a single word from any angels or my brothers.  “I guess all we can do is wait.  You’re immortal now, so eventually someone always comes for you.”


“You come for me two of three times a day.”  She added a sly lick of the lips to it.


It made me laugh, but she knew which buttons to touch upon.  “Let’s face it, if I didn’t, you’d just get pissed I wasn’t fucking you enough.”


“Well, this might be true, but remember just how much I love you.”


A soft thud occurred over by the window.  Khloros, my horse in actual horse form, had his head inside the cottage.  “If you two are done with such nonsense, it would be wise to head into town this evening and get our supplies.  The weather will not be kind tomorrow.”


We were like two teenagers and he was like our dad.  “Did you hear the news buddy?  You’re going to be an uncle!”


His eyes left me and went over to Astrid.  “You are with child?”


“Yes, I felt the conception this morning.  Isn’t it wonderful?”


He neighed rather loudly.  “Well the two of you continue to buck the rules, so let me extend my congratulations.  Derrick, you could have done much worse I suppose.”


“Hey!” Both of us shouted at him in unison.


“If that is the case, we should reach out to Veronica with this.  If it becomes known that you have a child Death, he or she may become a target and we both know of someone who would use that against you.”


He was referring to the witch Sabrina.  “We haven’t been in contact with anyone in weeks.  For all we know they just want me to melt away into the sunset.”


Either way, I will attempt to reach out to her.”  He pulled his head out of the window and I could hear his hooves pound into the sand as he went to do his thing.


Astrid liked Veronica, so she didn’t seem all too bent out of shape.  “Veronica should know.  She was an important friend to us.”


Oh yeah and she saved Astrid when she accidently ended up in Washington D.C.  “Well, if you’re cool with it, then I’ll be okay.”


She wrapped her arms around my neck.  “You’re a good man Derrick.”


“I wouldn’t go that far, but hey as Khloros said, you could’ve done worse.”


“I think he was talking to you when he said that.”
-Jack
jack.crosby25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment