Monday, July 3, 2017

Monday Musings

So a friend of mine told me that I need to blog more. I've been doing my best to show up here a few times a week. I think I'm going to do a blog on Mondays going over some weekend thoughts. It was a busy weekend with a lot happening.


Thought 1:


My new book, The Electric Mile, has been published by Baronet Press. For $3.99, you can get an action packed, adult content adventure that is reminiscent of the classic movie Tron. Here is a quick recap of the story:


Ash Wilde (also known by his gamer handle of Vector) doesn’t have the greatest of lives. Besides being a homeless high school dropout, he doesn’t even have enough money to buy a burrito. Don’t worry though, things will get better for him. You see, as one of the world’s greatest gamers, he’s about to get up close and personal with the world of The Electric Mile, the rage of players everywhere. What’s so great about this game? No one’s beaten it, yet.

Once he gets pulled into the game’s master file, he’s living inside the game in real time. Ash soon discovers there’s a lot more to The Electric Mile than anyone realizes. With the assistance of some busty beauties, Ash decides to help everyone by beating the game from the inside. What follows is a crazy, action packed, naughty adventure that answers one very important question: Can anyone survive The Electric Mile?



If that sounds good to you, here is the link - https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Mile-Neon-Underground-ebook/dp/B073JTQHL1/





Thought 2:


I watched the Manny Paq fight on Saturday night. Man, boxing is full of crap. I'm not professional judge, but when I see one guy who got his ass kicked around the ring by another guy, it's pretty easy to see who the winner is. Sorry Jeff Horn, you may have come to fight but you got ass kicked. You did not win that fight and you should probably stop trying to act like you did.


Thought 3:


With bacon on my mind, as it usually is, I went to my local butcher and found a few slices of perfection. I just wanted to publically shout out to my butcher, Frank Mahoney, for cutting the perfect strips. They went so well with my burgers and beer. I have to work this week, so I celebrated the 4th on Sunday. I hope where ever you are, you have a great and safe holiday.


Until next time guys.


Jack
jack.crosby25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment