Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wip-It-Up Wednesday

Hey everyone! Welcome back to another great Wednesday. I hope you enjoy the two excerpts I have up for today's...





First up is a short clip from my brand new release, The Electric Mile!


I was back in the Neon Underground. This was odd. Something told me that I wasn’t supposed to be here. But I couldn’t place it. Either way, I followed the path down into the market place just to check things out. The different guns, blades, and armor that they were selling were pretty damn cool.

While I was checking out a modified pistol called a Repeater, I felt a hand touch my shoulder. Turning around, “You!”

“Welcome back, Ash,” Ira greeted me warmly. She was in charge of this place. “Though if you prefer, I can call you Vector, as the others do.”

Vector was a cool name, but when she called me Ash, it made me melt. “No, no Ash is fine.” I turned around and pointed to the Repeater. “Pretty cool firearm, huh?”

“I’m a healer; I’m not much of a frontline fighter.” She looped her arm through mine. “Come, there is much I’d like to show you.”

We went on a tour around the Neon Underground. All of this felt so much like déjà vu. She said welcome back, as if I’d been here before and met her. Had I met her? I couldn’t quite reach this fleeting memory that was drifting in the back of my mind. It was just out of reach.

Finishing up the tour at her office, “I hope everything was to your satisfaction.”

That was odd, why would I need to be consulted. “You’re doing a fine job, anyone with two eyes can see that.”

Ira gave me a small bow. “Thank you, sir. I do my best.”

“Have we met before, Ira?”

As soon as I asked the question, everything went fuzzy. When it focused back in, “I’m glad everything is up to your standards. Still, if you feel the need to discipline me…”

Her intoxicating butt, still covered by her pencil skirt, was presented to me. What was I asking again? It didn’t matter. I gently patted her ass, each pat reacting with a giggle from Ira. She looked back around, “You tease. Don’t hold back, Ash.”

If she was asking… “Okay.” No longer holding back, my hand cracked her soft ass, sending it wiggling under her skirt. God I loved that. Once more, and I listened carefully to her moans. “Is that what you needed?”

“Again,” she cooed. “I’m such a naughty girl.”

Carefully rolling up her skirt, I saw her bare ass staring at me. I inhaled the musky scent of lust from her exposed love hole. If she wanted a good spanking, she’d get one. Each time my palm connected with her, it was a well-placed, loving blow. After the fourth or fifth strike, I couldn’t help but notice how wet she’d gotten. The spanking had done its job. She was ready.

I unbuckled my pants, freeing myself. As each inch slid into her, something amazingly right washed over me. I’m not sure what it was, but it sent me straight into a far too early orgasm. But Ira never blinked. She took it all in with just a smile.

We kept going after. Every so often as I bucked my hips against her, I added a spank to her supple ass. The added contact was driving my girl crazy. Her intensity picked up, and then mine did. Soon, we were fucking like wild animals, not being able to get enough of each other’s touch.

The second orgasm was the most fulfilling sensation I’d ever had. Ira came with me, the beauty of the scene overwhelming both of us. As soon as the last drop of cum found its way into her, I went limp. Seconds later, when she finished, she joined me and we collapsed to the floor. All I could do was wrap my arms around her and bring her in close.

Ira nibbled on my ear. Then, in a low voice, “You have to go back soon.”

“What do you mean?”

A tear fell from her eye. “You have to go back.” She touched my heart. “Remember this feeling. One day, you’ll experience it again.”

****

I woke up in a cold sweat. I’d been asleep inside our tent, right outside Binary Cove. I’d been dreaming, but I couldn’t remember about what. The feeling had been so real, yet now that I was awake, I had no recollection of what happened. I sat there for a few minutes, trying to will myself into remembering. Eventually, when nothing returned to me, I laid my head back down, to finish resting up.

As my eyes shut once more, a lovely blonde woman welcomed me as I drifted back off to sleep. I dozed off in her warm embrace.

If you'd like to read the entire book, you can find it on Amazon! Just head over to my author page: www.amazon.com/author/jackcrosby
My next offering is from a title that is currently in the works with talented author, Morganna Williams. The project title is Facebook Killer and here's what we got today!


My experience with the opposite sex wasn’t all that great. From what I could tell in this room, I loved them. “I think bad girls are sexy.”

Then she did the weirdest thing. She leaned over my lap. “Bad girls are sexy. We’re even sexier when we are punished, Mister.”

The way she said Mister, it was so damn sexy. “How are bad girls punished?”

She grabbed my hand and guided it to her leather clad ass. “Spank me, Mister. Make me beg for your forgiveness.”

She wanted me to spank her? I hesitated, unsure of what to do. I rubbed the leather for a moment before an impulse overcame me. I lifted my hand high in the air and hit her ass with everything I had. Flesh met leather and it cracked like a whip. My nasty little bartender let out a moan I’d never forget.

“Mister, oh Mister, harder! You don’t know how bad I’ve been!”

At her urging, I connected again on her ass and again. With each successive crack of the hand, Mindy let out breathless sighs that told me she was very much enjoying this. Going with it, I grabbed the waist of her pants and pulled them down. There was no underwear, just a bare ass. It was getting red from the punishment.

She looked back, her grey eyes meeting mine. “You’re entering the Land of No Return. You spank me now, and you’ll never be able to give it up.”

I didn’t respond with words, I responded with the flat of my hand. The feel of her soft skin under the contact sprang my semi erection into a full blown hard-on. Seeing my handiwork against her pearly white ass was a joy in of itself.

My next crack got a bit closer to her womanhood. There was heat coming off of it. When I plunged my finger down, I could feel just how wet this made her. It only took two strokes of my middle finger to get a mine tremble from her. Feeling around some more, I ran my hand through her small tuft of hair.

Her voice was unsteady. “Mister, can you finish the job? Can you really show me whose boss?”

I picked her off my lap and placed her ass down on the couch. Her pants were around her thighs, so I pushed them down a bit further over her boots, giving me leverage to insert my throbbing erection into her. Her eyes widened as I entered, a guilty pleasure shared by the both of us in that moment.

My sense of horniness took over. There’d be no slow build up, there’d only be maximum pleasure at warp speed. I don’t know how long it took, not long I am sure, for me to dump all of my seed into Mindy’s precious womb. On the second rope, the feeling of my cum against her brought her to her orgasm point and she let loose a wild scream as her body succumbed to mine.

When we were finished, she looked over at me. With satisfaction in her eyes, “You’ve made me yours, Mister.”

Jack


4 comments:

  1. Okay, Jack, you have me hooked. What's up with Ash? Why does he have to go back when the fun is just beginning.

    ReplyDelete