Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Brewery Thoughts

So yesterday I went out to explore Albuquerque and a few local breweries.  I never made it passed the Broken Bottle.  That place was awesome and deserves some recognition.  The beers were amazing, especially the AFD Red.  I love a good red beer and this one definitely hit the spot.

I also want to give a quick shout out to Bobby, Kim, and Macey for the exceptionally fun evening.  It turns out Bobby has read Death Among Us and nearly shit his pants when I was able to prove I was the author.  Unfortunately that meant giving him a sneak peek at Old War Stories, so if any story secrets are leaked, I'll know where to come.  In all seriousness, New Mexico has some really cool cats and besides those three, I had a great time with a bunch of locals.

I'm sure the main reason you read this blog is for story updates.  I finished Chapter 11 today while nursing a bit of a hangover.  I'm about a third of the way through the story (shooting for 34-36 chapters) and I'm getting to the point where I want to start sharing a few tidbits here and there.  I probably won't be able to write anything more until I get settled in Dallas and take stock in my next IT job, but when I get through Chapter 13, I'll post a blog with the first chapter.  It'll be a rough draft version, so pardon my grammatical errors, but something is better than nothing.

I hit the road for Dallas in the morning, so I'll catch up wit hall of you guys later.  Keep the emails coming, your thoughts are priceless.

-Jack
jack.crosby25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment