Friday, April 17, 2015

Sequel and Cover Updates

Morning everyone. It's way to early to be up, but I'm still not used to west coast time. My inner clock says its almost nine, but my physical clock says its not even six a.m. Most mornings lately I've been writing a chapter of the next book in the Grimm's Reapers series. Yesterday I put the finishing touches on chapter five so all is going well.

My research into the field of writing tells me that the cover is the most important part. I guess I'm different than some authors where I wanted to have a title to the story and cover finished before I started writing the story. For Death Among Us, I went simple with just a scythe thinking that would best symbolize the book. I was wrong. Since the new cover featuring Roxanne went live a few days ago, sales have picked back up.

When my friend made the Roxanne cover for me, he also gave me a concept for the next cover. Part of me really wants to show everyone, as I think it is totally ass kicking. The other part of me wants to wait a bit and let the anticipation build. I mean books sales are based on creating a buzz and getting people to a fever pitch right?

Screw conventional thinking!!!! Here's the cover!!!!



As you can tell, the stories name is Old War Stories and the cover is featuring Veronica, our friendly neighborhood angel. That's all I'm giving you people, at least for today. Also, tell your friends, I'm sure they'd like to see it too.

-Jack
jack.crosby25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment