Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Intro

Hey everybody, welcome to The Crosby Files. My name is Jack and I'm the author of Death Among Us which I'm excited to announce will be part of a series entitled Grimm's Reapers. If you have downloaded my book off of Amazon, hey thanks! If not, WTF is wrong with you?!?! Just kidding... I think.

So, a bit about me. First, I'm self employed, working as a free-lance IT guy. I travel the country helping different companies get their networks in order. It's not as glamorous, high paying, or fun as it seems. That's why I channeled my inner deviant and started writing. It gives me something to do between awful gigs.

Currently I'm in California working helping a small auto parts store get there inventory system in order. But really, I'm starting the second book in Grimm's Reapers. Derrick and Roxanne are back and even through the first chapter, shit hits the fan. If all goes well, I'm hoping for a mid-summer release on Amazon.

Last, I'd like to thank Jeremy Croston and Jeff Trelewicz for their help in getting this project off the ground. I had no idea what I was doing and when I reached out to Jeff, he got his buddy involved and poof, the book became reality. Their company name is Two Dudes, Brews, & Books, so please give them a shout out too. We all need some help and after plenty of rejections because of my material and 'I'm too busy to help you peon,' those two guys did me a solid. In fact, it was Jeff that encouraged me to start this blog, so if you hate it, spam him on twitter @Trel67. You can also annoy Jeremy @jeremycroston81. Tell them Jack sent you.

Well, I have to get ready to go tell an old man that his internet connection is 800 years obsolete. While I'm suffering, try out my book, Death Among Us at http://www.amazon.com/Death-Among-Us-Jack-Crosby-ebook/dp/B00SYVPPV6/

-Jack Crosby
jack.crosby25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment