Tuesday, April 21, 2015

New Mexico is Cold

Greetings from Nex Mexico! Albuquerque to be exact, as I am on my way from Silicon Valley to Dallas. My Jeep is holding up well on this trip, but I'm afraid when I get back home, it'll be time to upgrade my ride. Fortunately, book sales aren't too shabby so I might even look at a car with under 100K miles on it. Who am I kidding? I'll be getting another Jeep just because I love 'em so much.

So I'm taking two days to hang out in New Mexico. I'm not due to start my next gig until Friday, so I figured I'd take today and tomorrow to check out some sites, mainly breweries. Today I'm hoping to get to the Broken Bottle Brewery and Chama River. If I remember, I'll post a review of the places tomorrow morning for all of you.

Right now I'm sitting on the little ouside porch to my room. I thought New Mexico was supposed to be hot? According to iWeather, it's only 48 degrees out here right now. Oh well, there goes the pool later.

I got in late last night to my hotel, and before I called it a night, I worked some more on Old War Stories. I had a great idea and ran with it. Before I knew it, I'd finished two chapters and began to get to the heart of the story. After I get my beer fix, I might knock out some more.

Well, I guess it is time to start getting ready to do some exploring. Before I go, if you'd like to tell me some of your favorite beers, especially if I can get them in the southwest, I'd love to hear. Beer = Inspiration.

-Jack
jack.crosby25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment