Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Contest Time! (Your Name in a Book!)

Morning everyone. I'm stuck here in Dallas for what looks to be two weeks. This poor guy's computer system is in terrible shape and needs a total overhaul. The good news is that means I'll be able to do a lot of writing in the evening. And this is where you come in.

The main bad guy needs henchmen and henchwomen - more than likely you. If you want to be one of the demon general Kyrule's lackies, drop your name in the comment section! Please be advised there is probably a real good chance your character will end up as cannon fodder, but that's okay. You're in a book damnit!

Here's the kicker, someone will need to survive and move on to book three. I don't know who it'll be or what, but know by dropping your name to me in either an email or just in the comment section, you might be that person. Spots are limited, I probably only need between 3-5 names. I might choose first come, first serve or by coolest name. I'll announce my picks next week sometime and go from there.

Again, either email me or drop a line in the comment section. Hell, bonus points to people who tell me why they should be kept alive and move on to the next book. Good luck to everyone and let's see what kind of crap we can get ourselves into. If you haven't ready Death Among Us yet, I strongly suggest you do before asking to be apart of Old War Stories.

-Jack
jack.crosby25@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. You can use me as a henchmen Jack! Jeff Trelewicz for Henchmen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got an extra special place for you Jeff... Don't worry, but I hope you like sharks.

      Delete